S500 Integrated Test Systems are highly configurable, instrument-based systems for semiconductor characterization at the device, wafer, or cassette level. Built on our proven instrumentation, S500 Integrated Test Systems provide innovative measurement features and system flexibility, scalable to your needs. The unique measurement capability, combined with the powerful and flexible Automated Characterization Suite (ACS) software, provides a comprehensive range of applications and features not offered on other comparable systems on the market. Specific capabilities and system configurations include:
Full-range source measurement unit (SMU) instrument specifications, including subfemtoamp measurement, ensure a wide range of measurements on almost any device.
Pulse generation and ultra-fast I-V for memory characterization, charge pumping, singlepulse PIV (charge trap analysis), and PIV sweeps (self-heating avoidance).
Low or high channel-count systems, including parallel test, with Keithley's system-enabling and scalable SMU instruments.
High voltage, current, and power source-measure instrumentation for testing devices such as power MOSFETs and display drivers.
Switching, probe cards, and cabling take the system all the way to your DUT.
|• Highly configurable, instrument-based system
• Ideal for SMU-per-pin wafer level reliability (WLR) testing, high speed parallel test, die sorting and binning, NBTI, process control monitoring (PCM)
• Intuitive test setup, data gathering and analysis with ACS software
• Keithley's TSP-Link Technology backplane provides high speed measurement throughput
• Flexible solution to meet emerging and mature testing needs
• Full control of automated and semi-automated probers
• Develop and execute tests at the device, site, wafer, and cassette level
|Quick Selector Guide|