The Series 3700A offers scalable, instrument grade switching and multi-channel measurement solutions that are optimized for automated testing of electronic products and components. The Series 3700A includes four versions of the Model 3706A system switch mainframe along with a growing family of plug-in switch and control cards. When the Model 3706A mainframe is ordered with the high performance multimeter, you receive a tightly integrated switch and measurement system that can meet the demanding application requirements in a functional test system or provide the flexibility needed in stand-alone data acquisition and measurement applications.
The Model 3706A system switch with high performance digital multimeter (DMM) contains six slots for plug-in cards in a compact 2U high (3.5 inches/89mm) enclosure that easily accommodates the needs of medium to high channel count applications. When fully loaded, a mainframe can support up to 576 two-wire multiplexer channels for unrivaled density and economical per channel costs. The high performance multimeter provides a tightly integrated switch and measurement system that meets the demanding application requirements in a functional test system or provides the flexibility needed in stand-alone data acquisition and measurement applications.
Optional Plug-In Cards:
- Model 3720 Dual 1x30 Multiplexer Card (auto CJC with 3720-ST)
- Model 3721 Dual 1x20 Multiplexer Card (auto CJC with 3721-ST)
- Model 3722 Dual 1x48, High Density, Multiplexer Card
- Model 3723 Dual 1x30, High Speed, Reed Relay Multiplexer Card
- Model 3724 Dual 1x30 FET Multiplexer Card (60 differential channels, automatic CJC with 3724-ST accessory)
- Model 3730 6x16, High Density, Matrix Card
- Model 3731 6x16 High Speed, Reed Relay, Matrix Card
- Model 3732 Quad 4x28, Ultra-High Density, Reed Relay Matrix Card
- Model 3740 32-channel Isolated Switch Card
- Model 3750 Multifunction Control Card (40 digital I/O bits, 2 analog output channels, and 4 counters)
To learn more about any of these cards, click the Accessories/Modules tab on this page, and then the Systems Add-Ons/Modules link.